Monday, April 27, 2009

35 Week Check-Up

Worst Appointment Ever.

My doctor confused me the entire time. First, she said I was measuring on schedule, then she said I was measuring 1 week behind. Second, she said I didn't need to come back for two weeks, but then said I need to come back in 1 week. Third, I wanted to smack her. lol.

So anyway, I am measuring only one week behind now which means I don't have to have a growth ultrasound. I'm a little bummed because I really wanted to get a chance to see her again before she was born, but I guess the wait will make it even better. At the same time, I'm happy I don't have to have it because that means (hopefully!) that nothing fishy is going on in there.

I'll be going back on Friday for a GBS test as well as my first internal. I am terrified! I know that it isn't a great predictor of when labor will begin, but I like to think so anyway. I hope there is some progress, it'll make me at least feel like I won't be overdue. No one knows, except the Haley girl though.

No comments:

Post a Comment