Wednesday, April 1, 2009

32 weeks down.

Today I am 32 weeks pregnant - only 8 to go. Well, maybe. As long as I make it to 37 weeks, then Haley can make her exit at any time after that!

For the most part, I'm still feeling pretty well although some symptoms are coming back from the first trimester. I am started to get worn out pretty easily. By the end of the work day, I am totally exhausted, so I have resorted to taking naps again. My feet are swollen almost all day long every day. It sucks, but at least it's a good excuse to have to wear flip flops every day. By the way, thank you Old Navy for selling them 2 for $5. I have many fun spring colors now and I LOVE it.

It's hard to believe that it is April 1st. I can officially say that Haley is due next month. How crazy is that? It really doesn't feel like it's been a full 7 months already. Although I can say with certainty that I absolutely can't wait to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment