Thursday, March 26, 2009

Something To Do..

At least this gives me something to do while I am "working".

Tomorrow I have my 31 week appointment with the doctor. This is the first appointment that Casey won't be going with me to. My mom is going to go instead since she also has a doctors appointment across the street a little while after. I'm sure it will be my usual 5 minutes in and out of there. Although maybe this time, I should ask some of the questions I've been wondering about. I always get there ready to ask questions and then I guess I just get overwhelmed and forget.

A day closer to this stupid week being over. I have had a terrible week so far and just want it to end. Yesterday wasn't so bad, until the dog ran me into a car and then I broke a fork when I was cutting through lasagna. who breaks a fork on lasagna?

No comments:

Post a Comment